9.21.2008

Geniuses and Rockstars

Geniuses

Thank you to the geniuses at the Apple bar for fixing my computer! My screen on my laptop was shattered last week. I went into the Apple store expecting to have to shell out the big bucks to buy a new MacBook Pro. Instead, Chris at the bar said, no problem, they could replace the whole top section of my laptop!! So I have been out a computer for a bit, but now it is good as new. Thank you Apple!!!

Rockstars

Of the photography world that is.... Tomorrow I am so excited to get to spend the day with two of the Top 10 Wedding Photographers in the world. I will attend a workshop with Jose Villa and Gene Higa in the city. I am so excited to get to pick their brains and learn from the best in the industry! I'll be sure to post some pics from our shoot!

No comments: