6.16.2008

Need a Break?

Everyone needs a break from their normal websites from time to time. Be it while you are perusing the internet for brilliant ideas for you wedding, working at the office, or reading about all the wonderful or tragic things going in the world- we all need some sites to check out that give that brain a break!

When I am in need of some zone out time the first place I head to is Perez Hilton. I know it is trashy, I realize there is really nothing to gain by visiting this site- but it is so darn addicting. I need to keep tabs on Amy Winehouse's health and Lindsay and Samantha's romance. You know Perez will be the first to tell us when those gorgeous Jolie- Pitt twins arrive. I just like to keep tabs on my peeps, ya know?

Oh, and then, every Sunday, my other favorite guilty pleasure is Post Secret. It is a community art project where you can send in your anonymous secret on the back of a postcard.

So if you haven't checked out those sites, and you need a break from what you are doing, give 'em a try.

No comments: